The 2012 World Finals at Iowa State University wrapped up Saturday. Our teams from the Northeast PA region all did exceptionally well, most placing in the top half or quarter in their problems and divisions. Here are the results!
- Problem 1 – Ooh-Motional Vehicle – Div. I
Dingman-Delaware ES – 29th of 55 teams
- Problem 2 – Weird Science – Div. II
Shohola ES – 21st of 63 teams
- Problem 3 – To Be or Not to Be – Div. II
Crestwood MS – 15th of 58 teams
- Problem 5 – Odyssey Angels – Div. I
Pocono Ele Center – 12th of 59 teams
- Problem 5 – Odyssey Angels – Div. III
Delaware Valley HS – 16th of 48 teams
You all made our region and state proud!
If you attended World Finals, you can share photos and stories on our Facebook page!
…and congratulations to the Penn State University div. IV team that received 2nd in problem 4, 1st in problem 5, and an OMERs Award! The team includes our very own NEPA structure judge and photographer Dustin Balton.